"Love of your love" blog

Have a look at this blog by Augustine. (I have put it in the British blogs section of the blogroll but this is a guess and I'll correct it if necessary.)

The title "Love of your love" is taken from the Confessions of St Augustine: "For love of your love I shall retrace my wicked ways..." (Conf Book 2, chapter 1) This part of the confessions is where St Augustine describes his adolescence and repents of the lust to which he had given in at that time of his life. It is inspiring reading and will strike a chord with many young men today. (Latin text - English translation)

I discovered Augustine via his request to join us in the arctic cyberpod. This is top-secret so don't tell anyone.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

Beachy Head and Lewes

SPUC Clergy information day

Święcone - blessing of Easter food

When people walk away with Holy Communion